FRP vertical and horizontal pressure tanks
Hydrochloric acid (HCl),
Sulfuric acid (H2SO4),
Nitric acid (HNO3),
Hydrofluoric acid (HF),
Phosphoric acid (H3PO4),
Sodium hydroxide (NaOH),
Hydrogen Potassium hydroxide (KOH),
Calcium hydroxide (Ca (OH) 2),
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2),
Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl, NaClO),
Brine (NaCl), sodium chloride (NaCl), ferrous chloride Solution (FeCl2),
Ferric chloride solution (FeCl3),
Acidic, alkaline, salt,
Organic acid and other chemical salts and soy sauce, vinegar and other food industry media.
Large hydrochloric acid tank
Large oil storage tanks for the oil industry
Environmental protection industry large sewage tank
Chemical use of various types of large storage tanks
|Square meters||A(mm)||B(mm)||c||A(Dn) mm||B(DN)mm||C(DN)mm||Length(mm)|
1. Light weight, its density is 1.5~2.0, equals one fourth of the steel, but its strength is Higher.
2. Corrosion resistant, we can select different kind of resin against the variety of the media, such as acid, alkaline, salt and oil etc.
3. The inner surface is very smooth, the roughness coefficient is 0.0084, it is easier to clean, and has good sanitary property.
4. Good property against low temperature, it can be used under the condition of -50-80°C.
5. Good thermal insulation property, its thermal expansion factor is 2*10-5/°C, the thermal conductivity is 0.2 Kcal.m/m2.h. °C.
6. The formation is easy, maintenance is convenient and it is suitable for the comprehensive equipment, the diameter is more than 4000mm can be fabricated on jobsite. The maxi vessel can be found at the jobsite.
7. It can be matched with the accessories, such as the level indicator, handrail, ladder, platform and others.
It be widely used for Chemical, Petrochemical, dyeing, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, brewing, water treatment, chloral-alkali, etc many different industries.
Vertical flat bottom vessel