Perfect Purification Effect FRP Desulfurization Tower for Cleaning Industrial Acid Fog
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, negociated|
- Model NO.: FRP scrubber
- Certification: ISO
- Screw: Multi-Screw
- Warranty: 1year
- Working Principle: Wet Desulfuration
- Airflow: 12000-230000m3/H
- Sulfur Removal Efficiency: 99%
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: FRP scrubber
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Treatment: Chemical Treatment
- Maximum Water Consumption: 12.6t/H-207t/H
- Collection Efficiency: 95%-99%
- Ringelman Emittance: Less Than Level 1
- Inlet Velocity: 12-20m/S
- Transport Package: Standard Packages
- Origin: China
A) Dry Exhaust Gas Scrubber: Dry scrubber use a catalyst to remove toxic components by chemisorptions or adsorption to their surface. The required contact time is very short and does not depend on the inlet concentration. When most of the material has reacted, the cartridge with the catalyst has to be exchanged. This abatement method can be used for almost all processes used in the microelectronic industry. It does not require power, gases, or water for the gas cleaning. However, it requires maintenance. The catalyst has to exchange regularly and the waste material has to be disposed. Adsorbed material mixed with some color agent or indicator is used to indicate in a special window, when 90% of the catalyst has been used and the material needs to be exchanged. It is possible to install an automatic alarm based on an electronic color sensor.
Wet Exhaust Gas Cleaning: A wet scrubber is a simple method to clean exhaust air or exhaust gas and remove toxic or smelling compounds. In the flue gas scrubber, the gas gets in close contact with fine water drops in a co-current or counter current flow. This method is more effective when the water drop size gets smaller and the total surface between water or washing fluid and the gas gets larger. The water or washing fluid is recalculated normally in order to save water and reduce the amount of waste water.3. Application:
Acid gas: sulfuric acid, HLC, nitric acid, HF etc.
Alkali gas: NAOH, KOH, NHS etc.
Organic gas: benzenes, alcohols, phenols.
We used different absorption solvent for dealing with different harmful gas.
1. This purification tower should be installed on anti corrosion basis which is higher 100mm than ground. Pump with acid resistance should be on another anti corrosion basis.
2. This equipment should be installed indoor, in order to prevent cold weather from effecting on equipment and absorption solvent.
3. If there is no PH controlling system, PH of acid or alkali solvent should be checked regularly, and consistency should be adjusted at any time.
4. Spray-head and filling material should be checked regularly, in order to avoid plugging; any problems should be solved immediately.
|Name||Air flow||Relative pump||Relative fan||Quantity of solvent||Weight of column body |
and total absorption solvent
Welcome to visit us
For more details, please feel free to contact us