FRP Filament Winding Vertical Water Storage Tank
|FOB Price:||US $50-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Units Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GRP vertical tanks
- Application: Liquid
- Pressure: 0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa
- Pressure Level: Low Pressure (0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa)
- Technique: Filament Winding Process
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packages
- Origin: China
- Function: Storage Pressure Vessel, Separation Pressure Vessel, Reaction Pressure Vessel
- Material: GRP
- Storage Medium: Moncombustible/Nontoxic
- Condition: New
- Trademark: JHR
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 3926909090
1. The surface of resin-rich layer should be smooth and clean, without damage, whitening, delaminating, foreign inclusion and exposed fiber. The convex-concave larger than 3mm in diameter and 0.5mm in depth (height) is not allowed; For the pressure vessel, the max. Allowable air bubble is 4mm in diameter. Within the area of 1 m2, the air bubble within DN 4mm should be no more than 3, otherwise the repair should be given; the depth of crack should be no more than 0.2mm.
2. The outer surface should be smooth and even color without whitening. Fiberglass must be impregnated with resin. Foreign inclusion, exposed fiber, interlayer delaminating, delaminating and resin blister, etc. are prohibited.
3. For the resin content, it should be more than 90% in resin-rich layer, more than 75±5% in middle layer, more than 35±5% in structural layer and more than 90% in outer layer.
4. The taper angle at the inner wall of tank is no more than 1°.
5. Under the loading condition, the allowable hoop strain should not exceed 0.1%.
6. When the winding layers are wound at helical winding angel 80°, its tensile strength should be equal to or more than 15MPa.
7. Barceló hardness on product's surface should be no less than 40.
8. Water absorption should be no more than 0.3%.
9. Length tolerance (distance between the peaks of two ends) is 1%.
10. The tolerances of tower's straightness and installation verticality are both 1/1000mm towers' height.
11. The difference between the max. Diameter and min. diameter from the same section of the shell should not exceed 0.5% of shell ID.
12.Verticality between flange surface and stub should be conformed to the following table:
|Nominal DN of flange stub||≤100||<250||<500||<1000||<1800||<2500||<3500||<4000|
|Nominal DN of flange stub||<250||≥250|
|Allowable angle tolerance||1°||0.5°|
|contacts Ms. Kathyfirstname.lastname@example.orgSkype: kathy.zhang20|