FRP Pressure Vessel Oil Tank
|FOB Price:||US $10-10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10-10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Heat Preservation oil storage FRP tank
- Application: Liquid
- Pressure: 0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa
- Pressure Level: Low Pressure (0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa)
- Shape: Vertical Vessel
- Length: Max 12 Meters
- Trademark: JHR
- Specification: Oil storage tank
- HS Code: 39269090
- Function: Storage Pressure Vessel, Separation Pressure Vessel, Heat Pressure Vessel, Reaction Pressure Vessel
- Material: GRP
- Storage Medium: Moncombustible/Nontoxic
- Condition: New
- Color: Customized Colors
- Surface: Smooth/Polished
- Transport Package: Steel Frame or Plywood Case
- Origin: China
FRP/GRP/GFRP/Fiberglass/composite vessel/tank can be divided:
I. By shape:
Horizontal tank/vessel, vertical tank/vessel with flat bottom, vertical tank/vessel with conical bottom, vertical agitating tank/vessel with flat roof, open top vertical tank /vessel, alien tank/vessel
II. By manufacturing method:
Shop tank/vessel (within DN 4m), on site tank/vessel (DN 4m - 25m), including FRP tank/vessel combined with PVC, CPVC, PP, PE, PVDF, etc.
III. By application:
Chemical storage, stress reaction kettle, scrubbing tower, spray tower, food fermentation, ultrapure water storage, transportation vessel for train and vehicle
Typical process flow of FRP vessel
1. Design and confirm the drawings and calculation notes
2. Prepare the appropriate equipment and mold
3. Make the seamless liner with special spraying gun
4. Wind the structural layers with program computer
5. Hydrostatic test
6. Package and delivery
1. The surface of resin-rich layer should be smooth and clean, without damage, whitening, delaminating, foreign inclusion and exposed fiber. The convex-concave larger than 3mm in diameter and 0.5mm in depth (height) is not allowed; For the pressure vessel, the max. Allowable air bubble is 4mm in diameter. Within the area of 1 m2, the air bubble within DN 4mm should be no more than 3, otherwise the repair should be given; the depth of crack should be no more than 0.2mm.
2. The outer surface should be smooth and even color without whitening. Fiberglass must be impregnated with resin. Foreign inclusion, exposed fiber, interlayer delaminating, delaminating and resin blister, etc. are prohibited.
3. For the resin content, it should be more than 90% in resin-rich layer, more than 75±5% in middle layer, more than 35±5% in structural layer and more than 90% in outer layer.
4. The taper angle at the inner wall of tank is no more than 1°.
5. Under the loading condition, the allowable hoop strain should not exceed 0.1%.
6. When the winding layers are wound at helical winding angel 80°, its tensile strength should be equal to or more than 15MPa.
7. Barceló hardness on product's surface should be no less than 40.
8. Water absorption should be no more than 0.3%.
9. Length tolerance (distance between the peaks of two ends) is 1%.
10. The tolerances of tower's straightness and installation verticality are both 1/1000mm towers' height.
11. The difference between the max. Diameter and min. diameter from the same section of the shell should not exceed 0.5% of shell ID.
Vertical flat bottom vessel
For more details, please feel free to contact us. or send inquiry to us.