PE Liner FRP Tank for Water Treatment Production Line
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-30,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000-30,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1 Set Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FRP tanks production line
- Customized: Customized
- Tank Marerial: GRP
- Storage Objects: Solid, Liquid
- Application: Pressure Tank
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Certification: ISO9001
- Type: Low Temperature Storage & Transportation Equipment
- Delivery Time: 30days
- Working Life: 45 Years
- Specification: Continuous filament winding machine
- HS Code: 84778000
Fiberglass Winding Equipment (also known as continuous winding FRP pipe production line), FRP pipe winding equipment mainly by the winding - feeding - curing - support - anti-torsion - cutting - discharge and other equipment consisting of one-stop pipeline automatic continuous production line. The pipeline winding production line technology advanced technology, a high degree of automation, high production efficiency, production specifications complete.
2, the process:
The continuous winding process of FRP winding equipment is to produce GRP pipes and tanks in a continuous manner, and apply the FRP mixed layer to a continuous molding die of a moving steel strip. The mold is formed by a continuous strip wound on a horizontal mandrel. A mixture of resin / sand (direct yarn, cutting yarn, quartz sand, polyester resin and other raw materials) is continuously distributed to the mold at the same time - finally using a layer of surface yarn - After winding the pipe to the curing position - on-line cutting and grinding completed.
FRP Winding Equipment Basic configuration:
Winding forming - feeding - curing - support - anti - twist - cutting - unloading - production line control eight system components.
4, the technical parameters:
FRP Winding Equipment Production Line Technical parameters:
L Production line model Liming-1200
Product specifications (MM) 400-1200
Product working pressure (bar) ≤20
Installed total power (KW) 200
Production speed (M / H) 10-25
Annual production capacity (KM) 120
Equipment Structure and Characteristics
1) Under the condition of meeting the requirement of performance and quality, conducting the layout and design conveniently and smoothly.
2) The key function of each single machine is controlled by single electric control, with the work state unaffected.
3) Resin Mixing tank and automatic material transport system increase work efficiency.
4) Whole digital controlled winding operation system is adopted; the winding process is automatically finished. . If the main axis stops at the middle of production, the vehicle is also stopped correspondingly, when the main axis will turn round back, at the same time the vehicle is also comeback too.
5) 57.5°is the best pipe winding angle.
After trial production in our workshop, the equipment will be disassembly to suitable to transportation. Try best to disassembly the equipment to small parts, so as to put them into 20" or 40" container. That will be convenient for landing and sea transportation.