FRP Water Pressure Tank for Water Pump
|FOB Price:||US $50-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Units Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FRP pressure tank
- Application: Solid and Liquid
- Pressure: 0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa
- Pressure Level: Low Pressure (0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa)
- Media: H2O, Pure Water, Hydrocloric Acid, Sulfuric Acid
- Trademark: JHR
- Specification: FRP filament storage tanks
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Function: Storage Pressure Vessel, Separation Pressure Vessel, Heat Pressure Vessel
- Material: GRP
- Storage Medium: Moncombustible/Nontoxic
- Condition: New
- Liner Material: PE or FRP
- Transport Package: Standard Packages
- Origin: China
Large hydrochloric acid tank
Large oil storage tanks for the oil industry
Environmental protection industry large sewage tank
Chemical use of various types of large storage tanks
|Square meters||A(mm)||B(mm)||c||A(Dn) mm||B(DN)mm||C(DN)mm||Length(mm)|
1. Light weight, its density is 1.5~2.0, equals one fourth of the steel, but its strength is Higher.
2. Corrosion resistant, we can select different kind of resin against the variety of the media, such as acid, alkaline, salt and oil etc.
3. The inner surface is very smooth, the roughness coefficient is 0.0084, it is easier to clean, and has good sanitary property.
4. Good property against low temperature, it can be used under the condition of -50-80°C.
5. Good thermal insulation property, its thermal expansion factor is 2*10-5/°C, the thermal conductivity is 0.2 Kcal.m/m2.h. °C.
6. The formation is easy, maintenance is convenient and it is suitable for the comprehensive equipment, the diameter is more than 4000mm can be fabricated on jobsite. The maxi vessel can be found at the jobsite.
7. It can be matched with the accessories, such as the level indicator, handrail, ladder, platform and others.
It be widely used for Chemical, Petrochemical, dyeing, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, brewing, water treatment, chloral-alkali, etc many different industries.
Vertical flat bottom vessel
|Contacts Ms. Kathyfirstname.lastname@example.orgSkype: kathy.zhang20|