Stenter Exhaust Gas Electrostatic Scrubber Air Mist
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FRP scrubber
- Certification: ISO
- Screw: Multi-Screw
- Oil, Mist, Dust Removal Efficiency: 70-80%
- Odor Removal: 70%-80%
- Trademark: JHR
- Specification: Fiberglass purification tower
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Treatment: Chemical Treatment
- Particulate Matter Removal: 70-80%
- Brush Hardness: Medium Hardness
- Transport Package: Standard Packages
- Origin: China
The classification of fiber glass purification tower: Wet Exhaust Gas Cleaning and Dry Exhaust Gas Scrubber. Wet Exhaust Gas Cleaning divided into : packed tower, scrubber tower, desulfurizing tower, Swirl plate tower ,bubble cap tower, stripping tower, absorbing tower; Dry Exhaust Gas Scrubber divided into: activated carbon adsorption tower ,SDG dry acid waste gas adsorption tower . It apply to dispose harmful gas: sulfuric acid mist (H2SO4), hydrogen chloride (HCL) gas and hydrogen fluoride (HF) gas, chromium acid (CrO3), hydrogen cyanide gas (HCN), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), ammonia (NH3), nitrogen oxide (NOx), organic acid, benzene e,etc. The adopted way is different according to different waste gas. It is more better that using dry adsorption way for organic waste gas, and using wet purification or wet dry adsorption way for Inorganic acid .
Introduction of two main type
A) Dry Exhaust Gas Scrubber:Dry scrubber use a catalyst to remove toxic components by chemisorptions or adsorption to their surface. The required contact time is very short and does not depend on the inlet concentration. When most of the material has reacted, the cartridge with the catalyst has to be exchanged. This abatement method can be used for almost all processes used in the microelectronic industry. It does not require power, gases, or water for the gas cleaning. However, it requires maintenance. The catalyst has to exchange regularly and the waste material has to be disposed. Adsorbed material mixed with some color agent or indicator is used to indicate in a special window, when 90% of the catalyst has been used and the material needs to be exchanged. It is possible to install an automatic alarm based on an electronic color sensor.
Wet Exhaust Gas Cleaning:A wet scrubber is a simple method to clean exhaust air or exhaust gas and remove toxic or smelling compounds. In the flue gas scrubber, the gas gets in close contact with fine water drops in a co-current or counter current flow. This method is more effective when the water drop size gets smaller and the total surface between water or washing fluid and the gas gets larger. The water or washing fluid is recalculated normally in order to save water and reduce the amount of waste water.
Acid gas: sulfuric acid, HLC, nitric acid, HF etc.
Alkali gas: NAOH, KOH, NHS etc.
Organic gas: benzenes, alcohols, phenols.
We used different absorption solvent for dealing with different harmful gas.
1. This purification tower should be installed on anti corrosion basis which is higher 100mm than ground. Pump with acid resistance should be on another anti corrosion basis.
2. This equipment should be installed indoor, in order to prevent cold weather from effecting on equipment and absorption solvent.
3. If there is no PH controlling system, PH of acid or alkali solvent should be checked regularly, and consistency should be adjusted at any time.
4. Spray-head and filling material should be checked regularly, in order to avoid plugging; any problems should be solved immediately.
|Name||Air flow||Relative pump||Relative fan||Quantity of solvent||Weight of column body|
and total absorption solvent
We can produce it according to the customer's requirements, and can make theproducts have very good integrity and good quality.
Please feel free to contact us.