Water Purifier System Industry Water Treatment
|FOB Price:||US $7-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $7-3,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600 Sets Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FRP water treatment tanks
- Application: Liquid
- Pressure: 0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa
- Pressure Level: Low Pressure (0.1MPa≤p<1.6MPa)
- Life Cycle: 15 Years
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: FRP water treatment tanks
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Function: Storage Pressure Vessel, Separation Pressure Vessel, Heat Pressure Vessel, Reaction Pressure Vessel
- Material: GRP
- Storage Medium: Moncombustible/Nontoxic
- Condition: New
- Top Opening: 2.5 Inch 4 Inch 6inch
- Transport Package: Standard Carton Packing
- Origin: China
Maximum operating pressure: 10bar(150Psi) or 6 bar(100Psi)
Maximum operating temperature: 50 degree
Diameter dimension: from 7" to 72" inch(175mm to 1800mm)
FRP water filter tanks material:
All materials of construction in contact with water are food grade materials.
Inner shell: polyethylene(PE)
Outer shell: Premium fiberglass embedded in epoxy resin.
Inlet inserts are made of injection molded glass reinforced thermal plastic.
Opening 2.5" and 4" precision injected model with threaded opening for 8" to 36" diameter tank.
Flanges are made of Aluminum casting. Opening 6" alumininum flange (anti-corrosion coating) opening for 36" and 63" diameter tank.
Bases of residential FRP water filter tanks are made of injection molded impact resistance thermal plastic.
Bases of industrial FRP water filter tanks are made of FRP laminate.